Global leading business within Data Science are looking for a Data Analyst with knowledge of pricing analytics. This is an opportunity for a data expert to be hands on with the analytics strategy and provide insights across a range of business units. This role focuses on organising and analysing large sets of data and working with a range of tools. There is a focus on assisting these businesses to ensure their data is being collected effectively and being utilised. There is a competitive salary being offered for the role and the opportunity to work on globally recognised projects.
This role is based in Central Auckland.
In order to be considered for the position you will have:
- Expert level knowledge of analytics and the whole process from data to results.
- Strong communication skills, particularly when producing and presenting insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Any experience within FMCG or Retail would be advantageous.
- Experience with R, Python, SQL
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools, PowerBI would be an advantage.
- A customer centric and data driven approach
- Hands on experience organising and analysing data as a key function of your role
- The ability to manage large volumes of data and work on multiple complex projects
Roles like this don't come around often, if this sounds like a match for you click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.