With over 70 years of specialist global trading experience this successful team are highly regarded industry experts in the importing of food products, distribution and worldwide commodity exports. Recent acquisitions have seen this business grow from strength to strength and now is the time to introduce an experienced CFO to take the business into the future and beyond.
You will be a key player in the Leadership team and will report directly to the Managing Director. Their offices are based in the Auckland airport area and you will be responsible for all financial management, business analysis and financial/IT systems including:
- Partnering with the board, MD and key stakeholders
- Board reporting, company KPIS and management reporting
- Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Leadership, coaching and development of finance and IT team
- External stakeholders eg: bank, auditors and key suppliers
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Management of IT strategy, support and systems
- Process improvement, internal control, policies and procedures
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Cost control, Treasury management, foreign exchange and taxation
You will be an experienced CFO with trade/food industry experience within an export/import business. You will be confident CA or CPA qualified professional with a strong operational, hands on approach with a time driven and compliance focus. You have energy, drive and a natural ability to build strong relationships across a business and communication is something you see as a key strength. Adding to this will be a strong understanding of all financial and management accounting practices, taxation and strategic financial planning. Adaptability, resilience and agility will be key to your success in this role.
This position offers a competitive salary and bonus with real opportunity to effect change and have an impact. Be a part of this growing NZ owned business with an exciting future ahead.
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button below.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.