Full Time role
Support and maintain the Customer Platform, take requirements from business representatives and with the help of the Customer Platform and Application Development teams provide Mulesoft/Integration/SQL solutions.
Identify opportunities for improvement adhering to best practices and to ensure a more simplified, consistent approach to all existing (and new) integration processes. Deliver on agreed projects on time, to budget achieving agreed outcomes. Provide high degree of professionalism in all interactions with internal customers, peers and vendors.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to:
- Design, code, test, document, implement and maintain Mulesoft integration solutions
- Design, develop, report on, tune and administer SQL queries
- Tweak and administer, to a degree, Salesforce configuration to ensure integration works as seamlessly as possible.
- Implement technical requirements into APIs that work across a variety of browsers and platforms
- Formalise and update requirement and standards documents
- Actively participate in development walkthroughs of systems and programs contributing to the overall improvement of the Architecture and Integrations team.
- Keep abreast of emerging integration technologies
Technical Skills required:
- Mulesoft experience (3+ years)
- Mule 3 experience but familiarity with Mule 4 is desired
- Mulesoft Enterprise Edition, Message Queue, Dataweave and API Module advantageous
- Adhere to Mulesoft best practices
- Salesforce Cloud experience
- MSSQL versions 2008 - 2016
- 3+ years of other development experience
- REST API familiarity
- Good Communication and documentation skills
Should this role not be the right opportunity however you are keen to explore job opportunities in this area I would encourage to apply all the same so I can discuss other options with you. We are recruiting heavily within the integration development space at the moment with our clients which I can discuss further.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.