Salt is excited to have partnered with a innovative Digital Consultancy based in Canberra, who is currently seeking a Software Tester to join their project services on an initial 4 month contract which is due to start ASAP.
As a Software Tester, you'll join one of our client's project services teams, where you will be required to work on-site for a Government Department. As a Software Tester, you will work closely with the project team to help carry out functional and system testing.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Software Tester should have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience as a software tester / test engineer
- Have the ability to develop test scenarios and test cases
- Strong knowledge in testing enterprise web applications
- Experience conducting both automation and performance testing
- Proficient with various test management tools including; Microsoft DevOps, Visual Studio test manager, Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with baseline security clearance
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.