Salt is excited to have partnered with a Global Automotive Organisation based in Sydney, who is currently seeking a Software Tester to join their growing Engineering team on an initial 6-12 month contract, which is due to start ASAP.
They are reshaping the automotive industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something truly revolutionary.
As a Software Tester, you will be joining our automotive client's Digital Engineering team and will be required to work closely with the development team. The Software Tester will oversee testing of the product, while helping to build a new test suite from scratch, and create both automation and manual scripts.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful Software Tester should have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience as a Software Tester / Test Engineer
- Previous experience setting up test suites from scratch
- Have the ability to develop test scenarios and test cases
- Knowledge of automation test tools using Selenium or TestComplete
- Proficient in creating and conducting both automation and manual tests
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.