This business, a worldwide leader in cloud banking, is looking for a senior-level sales professional to focus on selling their SaaS-based banking solution into the Financial services vertical.
Their OS combines customer relationship management, business process management, enterprise content management, and business intelligence and reporting, transforming the way financial institutions interact with both their customers and employees.
In a small number of years, both their customer base has grown rapidly and their workforce has grown to more than 500 employees worldwide. They now plan to ramp up the hiring for their new Sydney-based team by hiring SaaS sales and professional services talent to drive their growth.
With this in mind, If you are you an experienced senior SaaS sales executive with 5+ years of successful experience selling to small, mid & large enterprise accounts, have existing relationships within banking and finance companies that you can leverage to introduce my client to the market, as well as a strong understanding of SaaS-based applications then we want to talk to you.
In addition, if you have banking experience on top of your cloud sales experience this is a big plus and we would love to talk to you.
- Expertly navigate and manoeuvre through the complex buying cycle of mid-size and large, enterprise organisations
- Develop account development strategies to sell the products and service they offer to new and existing customers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key executives and influencers in the ANZ Banking and Finance industry
- Qualify, mature, and close deals within expected timeframes
- Rapidly build and consistently cultivate a significant pipeline of C-Suite clients, decision makers, and primary influencers within the market
- Attend industry trade shows, networking events, customer advisories and meetups to maximize relationships and overall thought leadership
- 5-10+ years of B2B sales experience selling SaaS software solutions to 'C' level contacts in the Banking and Financial Services industry
- Demonstrable understanding of the client ecosystem, its current opportunities, and challenges
- High level of influencing skills together with strong problem analysis and decision making skills
- Proven track record of developing new accounts and growing them over time
- Demonstrable quota overachievement as a senior-sales leader within the Enterprise market
- Large, high quality and verifiable Rolodex of contacts within the Banking and Financial services vertical
- Strong communication, organisation, business/project management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a proactive passion for learning new technologies and skills.
- Desire and ability to grow and thrive in a startup environment.
- Likes to work independently
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus!
*Please note that we are only looking for SaaS sales specialists who are currently selling or have sold in the past into ANZ's BFS vertical! Thanks.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.