This business, the worldwide leader in cloud banking, is looking for Senior Product Specialist to join their start-up but fast-growing Sydney team.
Their OS combines customer relationship management, business process management, enterprise content management, and business intelligence and reporting, transforming the way financial institutions interact with both their customers and employees.
In a small number of years, both their customer base has grown rapidly, and their workforce has grown to more than 500 employees worldwide. They now plan to ramp up the hiring for their new Sydney-based team by hiring sales, product specialists and professional services talent to drive their growth.
In terms of the role, you'll work closely and in conjunction with their sales team, product development and professional services where you will be responsible for providing and demonstrating customised environments to help address prospect scenarios during the sales process.
- Lead prospect inquiries around specific functionality
- Perform detailed product demonstrations
- Lead the creation of Salesforce.com custom fields and editing page layouts within a demonstration environment
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise
- Create dashboards and reports
- Lead training webinars
- Maintain training materials for new hires
- Collaborate with other members of Pre-Sales
- Bachelor's degree in a comparable field
- 4+ years' experience or combination experience
- Proven ability to build rapport with multiple teams
- Ability to be flexible with new challenges and constant change
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven knowledge in banking and financial services
- Highly professional with the ability to present to large groups
- Ability to react quickly to complex scenarios
- Salesforce experience
- Travel Requirements
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.