This business is unique. They are a full-service customer experience agency founded by a collective of marketing technology experts with an abundance of experience between them.
They are now on the lookout for a versatile and proactive Digital Delivery Manager to help drive significant change for their customers, which include the likes of BMW, Jetstar, Bunnings, Petbarn, Australia Post, Carsales, World vision and more.
Who you are:
- You've got experience across many MarTech applications and are well versed across the landscape.
- You're comfortable managing all aspects of delivering a successful outcome for a customer
- You've got hands-on experience in delivering within an agile (or similar) framework
- Learning and developing your skill base is important. You're focused on delivering results.
- You're currently a trusted advisor to your customers.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are efficient and a multi-tasker.
- Working autonomously is no problem, but you love being in a team environment.
- You are confident to manage clients and internal stakeholders simultaneously.
- Attention to detail is important to you and it is all about quality, not quantity.
- A start-up environment excites you.
What you'll do
- Manage clients, lead relationships and focus on maintaining and growing the accounts.
- Oversee & ensure work is delivered to the expectation of the client and the company.
- Act as the key point of contact for clients.
- Present recommendations and outputs to clients.
- Set digital strategies based on the requirements of your clients.
- Create statements of work, project plans, proposals and briefing documentation.
- Manage resourcing, budgets and overall delivery process for your accounts.
- Understand the client technology and advise on the next best steps for their program of work.
What you'll bring:
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in client/project management - agency background is preferred
- Training in agile or similar methodologies is preferable
- Experience in marketing technology and execution within the technology.
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.