It is time to put your juggling skills to practice as no two days will be the same! With multiple campaigns on-the-go attention to detail is key and being able to keep calm while liaising with multiple stakeholders will have to be one of your best attributes.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be assisting the Programme Manager with multiple projects, event creation and delivery, briefing marketing and events teams, managing workflows in the CRM and project management system, reporting on campaign performance and ensuring that all messages are on brand.
The must haves for this role:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Can do attitude and ability to use your initiative
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Exceptional command of the English language
- relevant tertiary qualifications
So, if you have experience in data driven marketing campaigns, demonstrated agility, ability pick up new systems and able to think on your feet then I would love to have a chat to you.
Please hit apply or feel free to give Kate a call to discuss the role on 09 869 2578.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.