- Temp role for at least three months - perfect stop-gap for you!
- Fun and established marketing team within established brand!
- AMAZING offices and cafe on-site
Marketing, Agency / Temp, Auckland
Secure a foot in the door with this repubtable brand and high-performing marketing team. Working closely with the Product Manager and Marketing Manager, you will be a confident Marketing Coordinator who thrives on change and challenges with a passion for marketing in the medical field. Ready for work now? Keep reading as you don't want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- Coordinate support to local and offshore offices to support sales and marketing initiatives and events
- Writing and amending user manuals
- Assisting writing initiatives and driving campaigns
- Building and managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of tasks to meet all global product launches or marketing initiatives
What do I need?
- Ideally 18 months Marketing Administration experience
- Digital marketing experience essential
- Excellent writer (medical collateral - EXCELLENT eye for detail)
- Any medical knowledge/industry experience a plus
- SAP knowledge an advantage (entering PO numbers)
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your CV to Holly Conole, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: 200018693_673095951216453247
Return to Job Listings