This is a fantastic opportunity to drive and collaborate with leading talent (and brands) across diverse user-centric digital products. Research & user-testing methodologies are key to this client along with the synthesis of those findings. An ability to establish and convince stakeholders of the MVP. Examples of end-to-end and lean project sprints will be required to demonstrate your agility in problem solving in these contrasting environments.
Product & Experience Design is one of the core overriding disciplines within our design process. Our Product Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from concept to digital product creation.
As a Team, We
- Create products that demonstrate outstanding service and interaction design for our clients and their customers.
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As Product Designer, You
- Participate in design research activities, help develop insights, generate concepts, structure information and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Participate in design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and product design definitions.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently using quantitative and qualitative data, as well as by applying user centred design principles.
- Are proficient in the creation of personas, archetypes, conditional flows, information architecture, flows, wireframes and design systems.
- Familiarity with crafting and using experience drivers and experience principles.
- Understanding of the foundations of interaction design, and ability to critically craft new paradigms and patterns in digital and emerging experiences / touchpoints.
- Have experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to fully interactive digital prototypes.
- Have a solid understanding of technology, its opportunities and limitations.
- Own and continuously improve design deliverables.
- Are able to tell the story behind your design choices and conceptual ideas both verbally and visually.
Working Together, We Will
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people's lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline. Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set Yourself Apart
- Experience with Sketch, Axure, InVision, Framer, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Confluence and JIRA is highly regarded.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, Content Design and technology.
- Preparedness for being part of teams who focus on user-centered design practices to develop new products and services.
- Proficient facilitator of end user concept validation activities and usability testing.
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Product Design across varied users, business problems and devices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.