Project Manager - Team Lead
The Infrastructure manager is responsible for the management and continuous improvement of Infrastructure and IT operations. You'll take a hands-on role within a flat line management structure and be in constant communication with different levels, including C Suite stakeholders.
- Leadership opportunity in high performance IT Team
- Opportunities for career progression
- 140 000 + Super + 10% bonus
Well-established in payment processing with a global presence. Our client is the market leader who has experienced significant growth over the past year. Moving away from offshore development they are planning on building, internally, their fast-past infrastructure team to handle all solutions.
As the Project Manager you'll be reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer, you will:
- Drive the Budgeting and Scheduling for Infrastructure projects.
- Communicate with various levels of Stakeholders Inc. C Suite.
- Work with the internal infrastructure team to overcome ongoing and future problems.
- Review existing structure and plan for upcoming issues that may be faced.
- Support the CTO in infrastructure projects moving forward.
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will be an experienced Project Manager who has both Technical and Managerial experience. As well as:
- Experience in design, implementation and management of infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated experience in backup management and disaster recovery.
- Completed projects with a range of infrastructure Tech products including Windows Services, Powershell, Vmware etc.
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors and suppliers.
- Ability in hiring, managing and mentoring IT staff
- Over seen a 1m+ budgets with a focus on scheduling and forecasting
What's on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Australian payment processing brand in the financial industry.
- An Outstanding leadership role within a great working Culture.
- A broad use of technology that allows an all-rounder to perfect his knowledge across a range of tech.
- Personalised development plans and real opportunities for career progression.
- Central location with plenty of transport close by.
If you are interested in this role please press apply now or alternatively please reach out to MLane@welovesalt.com for a confidential chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.