Senior IT Operations Manager
The Senior IT Operations Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of all major windows and virtualisation platforms and services.
- Hands on Leadership role
- Opportunities for career progression
- 120 000 + Super + 10% bonus
Well-established in payment processing with a global presence. Our client is the market leader who has experienced significant growth over the past year. Moving away from offshore development they are planning on building, internally, their fast-past infrastructure team to handle all solutions.
As the Senior IT Operations Manager, you'll be reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer and Team Lead. You will:
- Design and implement secure, robust and scalable Windows and Virtualised environments and services.
- Monitor the ongoing operations of Windows and Virtualised environments.
- Troubleshoot and optimise existing Windows and Virtualisation implementations.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Assist in maintenance of IT Operations process documentation.
- Deliver projects and initiatives on time and within budget.
- Contribute to the strategic improvements of the IT Operations Team.
- Support the Team lead in infrastructure projects moving forward.
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will be an IT Operations Manager who has experience in:
- Design, implementation and management of Windows serve environments.
- Understanding of Windows Powershell scripting, Task scheduling and back up management.
- Implementation and administration of active directory and group policy.
- Knowledge of OSI model and TCP/ IP.
- Experience in Managing and Mentoring IT staff
What's on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Australian payment processing brand in the financial industry.
- An outstanding hands-on leadership role within a great working Culture.
- A broad use of technology that allows an all-rounder to perfect his knowledge across a range of tech.
- Personalised development plans and real opportunities for career progression.
- Central location with plenty of transport close by.
If you are interested in this role please press apply now or alternatively please reach out to MLane@welovesalt.com for a confidential chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.