Cloud Systems Engineer
Full Time position
Our client is a change-ready technology services company. There dedicated team is passionate about empowering organisations with business-leading technology solutions. Whether they are implementing their ERP solutions or providing a full system analysis, they are 100% driven to deliver valuable, long-term solutions matched with a world-class customer services team.
To start, you'll be surrounded by smart, innovative, and caring people - invested in their customers and the community. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing worldwide company and a licensed Unit4 partner providing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions designed from the ground up for people-centric organisations.
- Pure azure stack so must be able to build and operate the cloud infrastructure
- Level 2/Level 3 sys admin candidates are still to be considered if they have strong capability/commercial experience from large organisations with 100's of servers.
- Azure certifications ideal
- Min 5 yrs or 2-3 yrs at this level
- System design for Microsoft azure cloud proposals (architecture costings and provision)
- Sys & database admin for clients
- System design and architectire for database disaster recovery
- Office 365 administration for internal company services
Please submit your resume for immediate review as we are looking to interview and onboard right away.
0404 323 290
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.