IBM Watson Campaign Automation
6 Month Contract - George Street, CBD
Our client is the recognised global leader in loyalty management programs with a healthy portfolio of global brands.
Here in APAC, this company has proven experience in partnering with clients to deliver leading proprietary loyalty programs across the region. their proprietary loyalty service experts design, launch and operate new client programs, re-launch, refresh and operate existing client programs and bring our digital, mobile and analytical expertise to bear on behalf of clients. As they continue on their journey to realise their vision to be the recognised global leader in loyalty management, they are actively building out their capability to offer increased services across the loyalty analytics and coalition loyalty streams.
What is the focus of this role?
You will be responsible for running multiple different eDM campaigns for several different clients. You will be working within Creative Services and closely with Client Service Managers and the Campaign team to provide industry leading work.
- Create responsive HTML templates from supplied artwork
- Accurately deploy/setup within the campaign management system (SDL Dynamic messenger and Silverpop)
- Test and optimise eDM design across multiple browsers and devices before distribution
- Deliver eDM campaigns on time and according to brief
- Develop and deploy landing pages according to brief
- Develop, test, remediate and deploy HTML and CSS across multi-digital platforms
- Input to strategies for multi-digital campaigns
- Manage both web and mobile sites using our in-house content management system
- Deliver projects in a fast paced environment, on time and to budget
- Working closely with the extended team to ensure the development has cohesion with design concepts
- Supply feedback and advice on implementation, capabilities and limitations
- Be the super user of the Emailing solution
- Liaison and consultation with the company's key clients and stakeholders
- Share best practice and support knowledge with similar teams across Aimia's global network, including offshore contractors.
- Demonstrate pro-active and continuous improvement and innovation in all campaigns- generating ideas to be implemented
Essential skills and experience:
- First experience with marketing campaign management software (Adobe, Salesforce, Marketo, Unica)
- Expert knowledge of email marketing best practice and common issues
- Experienced in mobile and device optimization for eDM's
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple high quality designs in a fast paced work environment
- Proven experience as a Digital Developer, or similar experience in a relevant role delivering responsive mobile optimised eDM campaigns
- Sound working knowledge of industry trends and best practice, with a passion for innovation
- Experienced with CMS and Email Marketing systems
- Basic Flash skills (i.e. updating simple banners with basic Actionscript)
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience in strategic development
- You will have experience in consulting with clients and providing solutions based on their needs and requirements
- You will have a demonstrated history working in a fast paced environment and meeting deadlines
- UX skills (desirable)
Useful characteristics include:
In addition to having the ability to think outside the box the ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible, with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment
- Have excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Be open to constructive feedback
- Have an sound understanding digital production techniques
- Possess strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Have a positive enthusiastic approach to the work environment
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.