This global label has created a brand that stands up for what it believes in! Inspired by art, architecture, culture, craftsmanship and landscapes.
Opportunities like this are rare, so if you thrive in fast paced environment and have a great eye for detail then keep reading.
This role requires extensive knowledge of multi-channel markets and management experience on leading strategic development and execution across visual, brand and marketing initiatives.
A strong understanding of fashion marketing on both a national and international playing field and a proven track record in growing and marketing successful brands internationally is essential.
You will be working alongside the company's founder to implement seasonal marketing strategies that drive growth across Australia, US and Europe.
- Ensure that the brand is consistently delivered across every touchpoint
- Implement insights of industry landscape, competitor activity, innovation and trends
- Manage all promotional events
- Develop and manage global marketing budgets
- Implement seasonal & future brand marketing strategies and aligning priorities with the overall business calendar and goals.
What will make you stand out:
- Senior marketing & communication experience building a brand on a global stage
- Well-developed creative & analytical skills
- Strong sense of accountability & ownership
- Ability to execute innovative ideas & solutions
- A 'can-do' attitude, with flexibility and 'outside the box' thinking.
If you would like to find out more information please call Kate on 09 869 2578 or hit apply and I will be in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.