Service Desk Support
Full Time position
Location: Moorebank, NSW (on-site)
This Service Desk Support role is a key position with our client, as their Service Desk acts as the first line of contact with customers. Their Service Desk provides the most customer facing aspect of their business and works to efficiently resolve IT issues both proactively and reactively.
This is a Level 2 Support role and requires a broad and general understanding of products, operating systems and services to allow you to gather information, analyse symptoms and determine/troubleshoot basic problems.
Have a sound understanding of a broad range of technology products and services to empower you to seamlessly and professionally assist their clients.
1. Work on assigned Service Tickets in line with associated SLA's.
- Self-enter a ticket for any work assigned to you via email, phone or verbally.
- Monitor & manage system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Ensure ticket entries are clear and concise.
2. Provide unsurpassed Level 2 Support, including but not limited to solving issues such as;
- Problems with usernames and passwords
- Physical layer issues
- Verification of hardware and software setup
- Installation, reinstallation & uninstallation issues
- Menu navigation
3. Look for potential upsell, cross sell or expanded services opportunities through your client engagement and articulate through to the assigned sales BDM for the client.
4. Maintain the data integrity and validity of all company systems utilised in your role; ConnectWise, Kaseya XXX
5. Ensure all your time daily is recorded in tickets and prompt submission of weekly time sheets.
6. Establish a trusted working relationship with your peers throughout the company.
7. Proactively manage internal/external expectations by keeping lines of communication open at all times.
8. Achieve & maintain Technical Certifications on products/solutions as outlined n line with company focus. Including but not limited to also having general understanding of;
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage and Kaseya is an advantage
- Operating Systems (both client & server)
- Knowledge of virtualization, administration level
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting Windows server and Windows domain environments
- Networking/infrastructure skills (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Hyper-V or VMWare
- Some cloud experience with AWS or Azure
- Office 365 and other Microsoft standard offerings
9. Ensure completion of all assigned tasks within deadlines outlined by Management and/or others.
Please submit your resume for immediate review.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.