Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is the global leader in SaaS event management solutions and looking to grow their Enterprise Sales team. They're an award-winning platform which enables customers to receive real-time data, performance analytics and event sourcing.
- You'll be responsible for winning new business and innovating sales strategies in the enterprise market in ANZ.
- Achievement of monthly / quarterly / annual new business targets
- Manage current accounts whilst prospecting new customers to capitalise on new business opportunities and expand the business
- Have a strong understanding of the technology to present to C-Level customers and effectively articulate their solution
- As you're a senior executive of the team be able to train and guide junior consultants to create a positive and successful culture
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset.
- Minimum of 7+ years of sales experience; experience selling SAAS, software or technology products.
- Degree level education (preferred but not required)
- Hunter/new business mentality
- Strong contract negotiating skills and ability to develop innovative solutions with a collaborative disposition.
- Able to accurately input data onto a CRM system - preferably salesforce
- Experience of meeting or exceeding targets.
Salary - Up to $150,000 base double OTE plus benefits
Please contact me on email@example.com or apply within.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.