This is a rare opportunity to get a foot in the door for a logistics leader. Working in the high performing Engineering Department, you will be a no-nonsense person who is looking for stability, loves hard-work, having a laugh but also can utilise their admin experience. Amazing career opportunity for the right person!
What will I be doing?
- Keeping records of stock movement via the internal database
- Issuing parts as requested by work colleagues (engineers, electricians, mechanics, civil department, supervisors and management)
- Ensuring the work environment remains professional, responsible for reinforcing this!
What do I need?
- Must have 18 months admin experience
- Reliability essential! Strong communication skills!
- Happy to work in a warehouse and be trained to drive a forkhoist (forkhoist licence a plus!)
- Physically fit (some heavy lifting)
- Shift work required (hours are 7am - 3pm AND 11am - 7pm - non-negotiable)
**Candidates on work visa's will not be considered**
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com