Senior Salesforce - Sydney
Salt is excited to have partnered with a global automotive organisation based in Sydney, who is currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their fast-growing Engineering team on an initial 6 month contract which is due to start ASAP.
They are reshaping the automotive industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something truly revolutionary.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be joining our Automotive client's Digital Engineering team, where you will be working closely with the Head of Engineering. The Senior Salesforce Developer will help provide on-going support, enhancements and development across the Salesforce platform. You will also be required to take technical ownership for all stages of SDLC to ensure continuous improvement of the platform.
The successful Senior Salesforce Developer should have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Development
- Commercial experience with Salesforce Community Cloud or Service Cloud
- Strong knowledge of APEX (Class and Triggers), Visualfoce and Lightning
- Proficient with Salesforce Query and Salesforce Language (SoQL, SOSL)
- Understanding of release management (Salesforce Gearset)
- Integration experience with REST web services
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Salesforce Certification (Dev 401, Dev 501, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I)
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.