A fantastic opportunity for a business focused Enterprise Architect to take on a role with strategic technology focus with a specific focus on the customer portfolio. This is an organisation that is adapting to the ever changing needs of its customers. You will be working with key stakeholders across business units including Digital, Retail, Sales & Marketing and more.
You will have a demonstrable track record of working with transforming organisations to align strategies with technology. There are processes which have been in place for longer than the person writing this has been breathing, so your ability to identify key stakeholders and build positive relationships to negotiate, influence and shape the future technology direction whilst balancing the broader priorities of the business will be put to the test.
Experience / Requirements
- 7+ years experience as an Architect in an enterprise environment, with at least 3 years in an Enterprise or Domain role
- You will ideally have expertise and experience with modern CRM systems (e.g Salesforce) and Contact Centre Systems
- Demonstrable experience of with Digital Architectures including web development for CMS, SEO, App Development, eCommerce and Payments Gateways
- Knowledge of Marketing Clouds and Marketing Automantion
- Track record of identifying risks, issues and opportunities relating to technology landscape (preferably in a Customer Domain)
- Working closely with other Domain Architects to co develop strategic architecture
- Provide leadership, support and mentoring with the architecture team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply here or send an updated CV to Alex Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.