We are looking for a hand on, passionate Team Leader to work for one of the worlds first cybersecurity platforms. The platform ensures organisations solve their security challenges, protect customers and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a lean, start-up environment, the team is highly technical and they're true professionals at shipping features to users every day, delivering features that delight their users. The business offers flexibility and is looking for someone who can step into the business, make this role their own and lead from the front.
About the role
- Team Lead 4-6 junior and senior engineers
- You will lead a team of developers, ensuring features are delivered on time - minimum defects
- Mentor and develop your co-workers
- Work closely with Product Managers to define feature requests, design technical solutions and deliver in timely fashions
- Deliver features to the operations team and researchers
- Run daily stand-ups - managing predictable delivery of features
- You will have
- At least 3 years Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience leading an agile team and running scrum meetings
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well documented code
- A background in data science or data engineering
- Security best practices (OWASP etc)
- Knowledge of networking and hosting concepts
- Work for a team of people that enjoy working together and helping each other to delight their customers
- Agile development environment
- Team consists of a range of musicians, adventure sport junkies, nature lovers Dads and Mums
- Company provided health and disability insurance
- Opportunities to attend hacker/security conferences on company dime
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.