Are you are an energetic and creative marketer ready to take your next step in your career? Do you want to work in a creative environment with like minded people working toward a shared vision?
Our client offers the broadest reach media (online & offline), with the ability to target individuals and up to 17 million people. They deliver conversion across multiple channels, creating more opportunities for their client's customers to buy, they make every one of their client's interaction count online and offline.
In this role, the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of SEM campaigns and managing client relationships as well as being responsible for developing and implementing industry leading PPC strategies to deliver great results for clients.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, working with a team of passionate specialists working across digital performance marketing products.
SEM Account Manager responsibilities:
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimise paid search, paid social and other online media accounts
- Setup and complete daily run rates in a timely manner with actionable insights
- Provide regular and on-time reporting to clients (at least once a monthly) on key metrics and agreed KPIs as per company guidelines
- Complete regular, timely, and accurate ongoing maintenance and optimisation of accounts to ensure they meet both the client and provider objectives
- Provide ongoing client servicing including communicating regular campaign progress updates to clients (at least once a month) and providing prompt answers to any questions related to their advertising program.
- This will include face to face, telephone and email correspondence with clients, publishers and company partners as required
- Regular SEM strategy development and execution for all assigned clients
- Continually upskilling your knowledge of paid search, paid social and online advertising
- Provide clients with recommendations to improve campaign performance including landing page wire-frames, CRO suggestions, bugs and errors picked up etc
The SEM Account Manager will have a background of:
- 2+ years experience in a Digital Marketing role with a focus on SEM
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing (desirable)
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience with B2C audiences
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape, including web, social media, advertising, marketing automation and emerging technologies
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.