Digital Media Executive:
Are you an individual that is passionate about digital media with a focus on paid social and campaign management? Have you always wanted with a team that support and motivate each other? If so continue to read.
About our Client:
Our client is one of Australia's leading independent media agencies, They have a full suite of services to ensure any requirement is met. Because the agency always ensures a strong level of seniority across all disciplines they provide a high level of service that evolves.
The Digital Executive will be working alongside the wider digital team for strategy and implementation of campaigns. The role supports the more senior team members across a range of tasks - research, competitive analysis, and the implementation and management of media activity. Close monitoring of campaign delivery, performance and optimisation, combined with a gradual understanding of the planning and buying processes are key to this role.
Digital Media Executive Responsibilities:
- Work with the Digital team to develop strategies for media campaigns.
- Managing and optimising all campaigns including display, social and paid search.
- Liaising with creative agencies when required for implementation.
- Shares industry changes across the agency (Sydney and Melbourne offices)
- Ensure Paid Social campaigns are included in the overall online media schedules.
- Reporting data and analytics, provide recommendations for improvements
- Assist the wider team across accounts.
Digital Media Executive attributes:
- A strong desire to continually create content and work on social media campaigns.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills which must include Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and experience working in a team.
- Have thorough knowledge of GMP products, particularly Campaign Manager
What's in it for you?
This role will give the opportunity to work one of Australia's largest independent media agencies, the team is fun and dynamic and all have common goals.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.