Digital Marketing Manager
My client has grown double in size in the past couple of years and are at the forefront of innovation within their space.
This is a newly created position to focus of demand generation and building the customer base. They have a variety of target markets ranging from architects through to clients such as Dominos and nudie.
Broad responsibilities will include digital marketing initiatives such as social media, blogs, search campaigns (SEO,PPC, SEM), eDMs and eCRM.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage paid advertising across Search, Social, Display and other lead gen channels
- Design and creation of sales and marketing material
- Email marketing activity for acquisition and retention
- Social Media - improvement of Facebook and Instagram
- Work with Graphic Designer to create and distribute content for online channels
- Manage all blog related activity
Digital Marketing Manager requirements:
- Tertiary qualification (Marketing preferred not essential)
- 3 years plus in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook
- Experience with Wordpress/Magento
- Email systems such as Mailchimp etc
- Hands on position
To apply for this position please apply through the link or contact our Marketing specialist, Troy Buffenbarger email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.