Our Client, an initiative Australian owned manufacturer are looking for a Systems and Cloud Engineer to deliver IT excellence along with keeping up BAU (level 2-3) operations where they are today.
We are looking to recruit a highly technical AWS and Azure team lead with a good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Migration including Active Directory. The ideal candidate will also require BAU operational Level 2/3 support.
You will be part of an ongoing and developing Project in system migration onto a cloud platform.
You will require:
· Min 3-5 years' experience of managing VMware, Windows Servers, SCCM, Scripting, Active Directory, Group Policy, File and print services, storage systems and Citrix
· Min 2 years' experience working with Microsoft cloud technologies - demonstrated experience in the design, Implementation & migration of workloads to Azure and transitioning these into ongoing operational support models.
· Min 2 years' experience in managing Azure IAM and related Azure/O365 functionality - AAD, conditional Access.
· Min 3 - 5 Yrs. experience in managing LAN, WAN, different security systems, antivirus, web traffic management, backup and DR solutions
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, work unsupervised, and help users and IT staff to achieve their goals.
· A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service.
· Exposure to other cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP
· Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge working with Agile & DevOps principles
If you have the experience and would like more information on the role and our client, please contact Rose @ email@example.com OR call on 02 8293 5000
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.