Our client a forward-thinking large enterprise are looking for a senior UX/UI designer to join their enthusiastic team for a 6 month contract, with the possibility to extend.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for driving user experience that connects emotionally with our users - across varied digital platforms.
Reporting into the friendly Head of Digital Delivery, you will work closely with product owners to help maintain a UX design vision and market strategy as well as conducting user research, design and test implementation to minimise design problems and user difficulties. You will also need to be a creative soul at heart with the ability to focus on the UI, look and layout to improve digital products.
The ideal candidate will have;
· 3-4 years in a UX related role
· Proven experience using agile project management methods.
· Great understanding of the digital landscape and technologies.
· Experience in wireframe creation, task analysis, creating prototypes and UX testing.
· Knowledge of how to solve UX problems and implement attractive designs that align with our client's current brand
· Ideally a background in visual/graphic design to create original and new ideas and get creative where necessary
· Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
Please note: You must be located in Auckland, and have the right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email your resume and up to date portfolio to Nikki Allen email@example.com or use the application form on this page.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.