Our client is a global brand that has redefined and revolutionized the way people enjoy their caffine fix. With a perfect blend of strategic and operational activity you will need to roll up your sleeves and do the doing and at the same time shape the direction of future campaigns.
A typical day is going to be varied and you will be responsible for
- Communicating with Australian and European partners
- Managing CRM forecast model for New Zealand
- Outline the customer targeting strategy with a test and learn approach
- Analysing and identifying customer trends with a focus on attrition and retention
- Working collaboratively with creative and mailhouse partners to development eDM and DM campaigns
- Post campaign reporting for New Zealand specific product launches and promotions
- Liaison with omni-channel leads, supply chain, logistics teams and mail house partner.
A standout candidate will have:
- Solid experience in CRM and Direct Marketing
- Passion for interpreting large data sets and translating into valuable insights
- End to end campaign management that demonstrates segmentation analysis and optimisation
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
This role has a massive amount of scope to it, if you would like to find out more please call Kate on 09 869 2578 or hit apply and I will be in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.