My client is one of the most creative retail businesses in Australia. They are looking for an eCommerce professional who will develop their online presence.
As the E-Commerce Manager, you'll be responsible for the fastest growing channel of the business.
The work demands creative yet analytical flair, who understands both brands and consumers.
eCommerce Manager Responsibilities;
- Own and drive the top line online sales number
- Define strategy and implementation
- Update and maintain websites
- Work with external development agency
- Drive improved SEO outcomes through onsite initiatives
- Development testing, releases bug triage and rectification
eCommerce Manager Requirements;
- Proven experience in e-commerce website administration and maintenance, Content Management Systems,
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
- Excellent project management, communication + interpersonal skills
- 2 years + digital and ecommerce experience
- Perfect role for an eCommerce Coordinator looking for the next step
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger - email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.