My client is one of the most creative retail businesses in Australia. They are looking for an eCommerce professional who will develop their online presence.
As the eCommerce Manager, you'll essentially be the product owner. Working in a structured marketing team you will be able to develop your eCommerce skills.
eCommerce Manager Responsibilities;
- Own and drive the top line online sales number
- Define strategy and implementation
- Update and maintain websites
- Work with external development agency
- Drive improved SEO outcomes through onsite initiatives
- Development testing, releases bug triage and rectification
eCommerce Manager Requirements;
- Proven experience in e-commerce website administration and maintenance, Content Management Systems,
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
- Excellent project management, communication + interpersonal skills
- 2 years + digital and ecommerce experience
- Perfect role for an eCommerce Coordinator looking for the next step
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.