This busy we all know and love! Based near the airport, (goodbye city traffic!), you will be working closely with the Compliance Manager on two busy projects and help make your mark! You will love implementing SOP's, have a strong QA background and may have come from manufacturing and looking for a change - well this is it! Down-to-earth team with career opportunities and LOTS to do - a very exciting avenue for someone to pursue!
Duties will include:
- Management of verification notes and managing supplier complaints
- Stakeholder management (both internal and external)
- Implement appropriate SOP's (whilst also streamlining existing SOP's)
- Root cause analysis of complaints
What do I need?
- Must have five years Quality Assurance experience (ideally within manufacturing!)
- Immediately available and can commit for six months
- Strong analytical skills, along with an ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- ProMap QMS knowledge beneficial
**CANDIDATES ON VISA'S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNFORTUNATELY***
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com