As a Software Training Consultant this position will focus on our range of aged care software, which helps community and residential care providers to greatly improve productivity, maximise funding opportunities, reduce compliance risks and importantly, enhance the quality of care services.
The Training team is responsible for delivering a first class training experience for our new clients. As part of a team of trainers some of your training will be conducted from our Melbourne office (as webinars) but up to 80% of your working week see you travelling our lovely country to deliver training to our customers! Please consider if this is attractive and feasible before you apply.
Working with clients to deliver:
· Onsite classroom based training for groups of 2-10 people
· Online training and webinars
· Consultancy services by working with the client to determine how the software should best be trained and implemented
· Solutions to issues that arise as part of the implementation and training program
Work with your manager and your training team to:
· Update and enhance software training materials
· Train and upskill internal team members
· Undertake software testing as part of the development release cycle
· Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve our service offering
· Plan and schedule training services
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· Previous experience delivering structured class room based training is essential, with experience in delivering online training a plus
· You'll need to be self-motivated with a high level of energy
· Strong knowledge of software services and solutions
· Any past exposure to the health industry (aged care or nursing in particular) will be highly regarded!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.