Exciting new opportunity with our Client based in Melbourne for a Senior Network Engineer.
You will be providing operations network team supports to our clients network including, firewalls, load balancers and some remote solutions.
This role will involve a lot of work with the global network team.
This will include;
Integration of enterprise firewall infrastructure. Including planning,
design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the
- corporate internal, external and Business to Business firewalls
Global Network team and Subject Matter Experts for the overall
integration of the enterprise Load Balancer infrastructure, including the
planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of
the corporate internal, external Local Traffic Management and Global Traffic
* Works with the Global Network team and Subject Matter Experts for the overall
integration of the enterprise Web Proxies, including the planning, design,
installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate
* Monitors and responds to complex hardware and software problems utilizing a
variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques, Collaborate with
Solution Architects to develop operational documentation, process guidelines,
and best practices for Internal Network teams and the MSP
* Provides network support Studies vendor products to determine those which
best meet company needs. Work with network equipment vendors, telecom
- carriers, network monitoring equipment/software vendors.
1. Master's degree and 3 years of designing, managing, or supporting enterprise
data networks OR Bachelor's degree and 5 years of designing, managing, or
supporting enterprise data networks OR High school diploma/GED and 12 years
of designing, managing, or supporting enterprise data networks
2. Preferred Qualifications
3. Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience
4. Advanced certifications from vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, F5 or ForcePoint
5. Experience in managing requirements for multi-homed internet environment,
and a large global network backbone
6. Expertise with the following technologiesMicrosoft Core Infrastructure
technologies: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies.
7. CISCO Router and Switches.
8. Cisco ASA Firewall.
9. IPSEC VPN.
10. F5 GTM and LTM.
11. Web proxies (ForcePoint).
If you have the experience listed and are interested in the vacancy, please contact Rose on email@example.com 02 8293 5000 for more information on this role and others similar.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.