Are you a Software Training Consultant with a technical flare?
Are you working, or do you want to work in healthcare and make a difference?
Want to work for one of Australia's most reputable and well-known organisations who are improving lives through connected care?
We are currently working with a leader in the health-tech and clinical space who successfully implement technologies that are leading to increased patient access and care. Be part of their journey to make a difference and work within their aged, disability and community care team - delivering first class training to our clients.
The role will see you carry out training to clients on our software services and solutions to help our customers increase their productivity and enhance the quality of their care services to patients.
The company mission - to provide a seamless experience in hospitals and general health care.
- Deliver first class training to new clients - 80% travel to some beautiful parts of the country (Melbourne only)
- Onsite classroom-based training for groups between 2-10 people
- Online training and webinars
- Be a consultant - work with the client to determine how the software should be best trained and implemented
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve our service offering
- Plan and schedule training services
You will have:
- Previous experience delivering structured class room-based training is essential
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy
- Strong knowledge of software services and solutions
- Any past exposure to the health industry (aged care or nursing) will be highly regarded
Salary - $85,000 - $90,000 + Super and 5% bonus paid every year
Location - Melbourne
If you're interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.