This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven Web Designer /Web Developer who is seeking an opportunity to sit in both spaces. I asked one of the team what they love about their position "You have flexibility in making decisions and you have freedom to be creative." Working within the digital department and reporting into the Head of Digital & eCommerce you will be building web-interfaces using HTML, CSS3, SASS, jQuery and other libraries, recommending and developing solutions across general content, landing pages, promotional pages and promotional templates video content control customer journey. Creating strong working relationships with key stakeholders including advertising/marketing teams, Business Managers/Product Managers, external suppliers and global counterparts.
Skills & experience required:
- 2-3 years web development /designing experience with a commercial focus (portfolio of work available)
- Modern web design concepts - responsive design and mobile first development
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop and Illustrator
- Online retail background preferred
- SEO best practices with on-site and performance factors
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Agile development methodologies
- Ability to navigate complex issues
This is a truly fabulous chance to join a leading brand in a varied creative role. Plenty of opportunity to influence and guide the business with its choice of solutions and technologies. Huge scope to shape the future of the role in a growing department. This could be suited to someone who has worked in a smaller organisation, had various responsibilities and looking for your next step up. To kick start the process please send your CV (link to portfolio as well)to the link that follows:
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.