Consider yourself a self-starter?
Experience building customer facing products?
Want to work for a rapidly growing Fintech business that is in the middle of changing how consumers interact with their money?
If so, read on
This business is revolutionising how consumers are tracking their money, providing a service that should have been introduced a LONG time ago.
This role will give you an opportunity to be immersed in the business in its entirety, submerge yourself in all aspects of product decision-making, no legacy code and the freedom to run with your ideas, shaping the outcome.
More about the role
- Responsible for setting the technical vision and direction for a team of 4 at the present, although this number will soon change as the company scales
- Engage with different stakeholders across the business - managing expectations and influencing
- Help the team understand business needs, nurturing them if required
- A key focus on the security aspects of the product solution - looking at risks, assessing them and working with outside security vendor to manage these (should issues arise)
- Manage the technical delivery, risks and help to build a delivery plan
You will need the following:
- Strong experience with API integration and design
- Strong Python and Django development
- Well versed with security policies and implementation across business and technical stack
- Experience with DevOps, AWS services and Docker
- Experience managing development teams
- Experience in mobile product development
- Experience in consumer digital products
What's in it for you?
Work for a company that is dramatically revolutionising the way consumers interact with their money. The company is looking to scale rapidly due to traction in the market and require a hands-on, can-do leader to help bring the vision to life.
If you feel this is the role and company that you would like to be a part of please get in touch
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.