Systems Engineer - Sydney Australia - Infrastructure / Network / Azure.
We need a candidate who is focused on the operation of our clients private and public cloud. Supporting the SaaS product offerings, working closely with the local software engineering team and alongside the global team.
The candidate needs to be self motivated and experienced within planning, design, instillation and administration of network and storage infrastructure deployed in Australia.
Qualifications required are as follows...
* 3 - 5 years' experience in infrastructure system engineering and data center
* Strong experience in managing Windows and Linux environments.
* Strong experience in infrastructure monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, NewRelic,
* Strong technical understanding of VMware, SAN, enterprise network and
* Experience in network administration including IP addresses, subnets, VLAN
firewalls, VPN, etc.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Manage all compute, network and storage infrastructure for the company's
SaaS product offerings.
* Influence infrastructure design decisions aiming for highly available, secure
and optimally performing systems.
* Contribute to systems, networking, and capacity planning for new
infrastructure projects to support customers, services, engineering, and
* Assist in developing processes and procedures for us e on private and public
cloud-based infrastructures, including new services, break/fix, disaster
recovery, and security.
* Participate in developing and maintaining mitigation plans for the SaaS
product infrastructure, anticipating issues and risks.
* Build best practice and documentation for the SaaS product infrastructure.
* Acting as the escalation point for queries and issues on the SaaS product
* Engaging with customers and 3rd party providers, as required.
If you are interested and have the skills as described above, please sent your updated resume to Rose at Salt Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.