Paid Social Trader
Do you love all things digital, but have an immense passion for social campaigns?
About our Client:
Our client is an award winning digital marketing agency with over 14 years of experience, they are the largest independent agency in Australia with Google and Facebook.
They work with some of the largest retailers and brands, their approach to digital advertising combines innovative technology and a talented team of data driven analysts. With resources and people on the ground (around the world), in-depth local market knowledge and digital expertise helps drive results.
Our client is looking for someone to join their social team as Paid Social Trader with Paid Social performance experience.
If you want to work in a fast growth environment and play a leading role in shaping and building this critical area, you will find the agency provides an environment in which you can make a real impact and progress rapidly.
Paid Social Trader Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of the end to end delivery of social campaigns
- Owning the campaign set up and execution, and running the team to ensure the service and the results exceed the client's expectations
- Support the client services team in analysing performance, generating insights and working with the search and display teams to deliver a rich and integrated service to the organisation's clients.
- Maximising advertisers digital budgets according to their required goals
- Devise and plan the account strategy, working with the client services team to develop the client road-map, identifying new opportunities and media planning to grow your accounts.
The Paid Social Trader will have a background of:
- Agency side experience as a Paid Social Optimisation Trader. Alternatively Paid Social experience running performance campaigns on Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience of running social campaigns, developing strategies, optimising for performance, and developing and reporting back insights to clients.
- Have extensive experience in managing performance Paid Social campaigns is a must.
- A thorough understanding of the display space, including traditional reservation buys, RTB and Paid Social performance campaigns.
- Previous Retail experience is a bonus
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns is a bonus
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
- Excellent team and client management, and organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related area.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.