Senior Technical Writer
Salt is excited to partner with a one of Australians fastest growing SaaS providers in Working Management. Through the Workforce management platform their clients can train, communicate and recruit efficiently, effectively from anywhere in the world.
- Great working environment
- Central location
- Competitive salary
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a lot of high-quality documentation.
- Working with the development and QA teams to prepare project specifications and wireframes.
- Working with development manager and technical leads to prepare technical documentation, guidelines and workflows.
- Taking responsibility for managing and improving the whole documentation library.
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will be a Senior Technical Writer who has experience in:
- Software development environment.
- Documenting large-scale SaaS systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- High attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Curiosity learning about technology.
- Interpreting complex technical information and produce relevant well-structured documentation.
- The core principles of modern web UIs and APIs.
- The use of Confluence and Markdown.
- JIRA, YouTrack and other web-based issue tracking systems.
- Wireframing and mock up tools.
What's on offer:
- A great working culture that have weekly team drinks, quarterly team meetings, annual engagement surveys and a casual dress code.
- Opportunity to work with leading edge software in a platform that is designed and built in Australia.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Great Sydney CBD location - walking distance from the QVB.
If you are interested in this role, please press apply now or alternatively please reach out to MLane@welovesalt.com for a confidential chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.