Our client is a well-known fast-growing digital agency on a mission to bring a Senior Digital Project Manager in their cross-functional team who will manage key web projects and oversee QC and UAT processes, ensuring high-level end-to-end delivery, assume collective responsibility and accountability and handle work beyond details.
They require an experienced Digital Project Manager to design and deliver their digital projects. This will be a varied role and will require a multi-faceted and inspiring Project Manager who can help them shape the culture of agility and innovation with a pure customer focus.
You will be responsible for delivery using Agile methods, including Sprint and Release Planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives, transforming client requirements into robust architecture and user stories, followed by internal planning and production.
Working closely with the Client Lead and Head of Delivery providing them with regular insight into the operational efficiency of your team you will produce detailed plans and scope key projects, oversee the allocation of resources between projects, tracking progress, balance clients' requirements and budgets to ensure delivery.
· You must be an expert in Agile, able to adapt your approach to clients using Waterfall project management principles, with the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably within a Digital Agency, delivering complex digital platforms and working with multiple key Clients;
· Passion for technology and knowledge in digital marketing and e-commerce including customer behaviors and barriers and understanding UX.
· Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
· People management skills
· Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and staff
· You will be commercially astute with financial acumen and advanced stakeholder management skills and can clearly convey information between design and development.
· Strong time management skills
· Collaborative, curious, humble, entrepreneurial and thrives in a meritocratic culture
If you would like to be part of a high-performing team at the top of their game please apply to Oxana Metz using the link below or sending your CV at email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.