Located in the Auckland CBD, our client is an iconic Kiwi company that is a well-respected within the tourism industry and have a strong focus on sustainability, the community and their culture. We are looking for an experienced end to end Payroll expert to take ownership of their payroll for large part of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will own all end to end processes for this payroll which is made up of 800-1000 employees on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis. You will be a part of a team of 4 and report to the HR Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage end to end payroll processing and payments
- Completion of paperwork for ACC, WINZ
- Accurate PAYE processing, kiwisaver and IR filing
- Prepare all sick leave, annual leave, terminations etc
- Take ownership of Payroll/HRIS system
- Accurate and timely Payroll reporting
- Involvement in key payroll projects
We are looking for a person that can juggle complex, multiple priorities and deadlines who has a solid end to end payroll background. You would have worked on a large payroll and can work independently. Strong knowledge of NZ payroll legislation, awards is necessary. Ideally you have worked on Payglobal or a similar large payroll ERP.
Interested? Please apply by clicking on the button below.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.