- opportunity to take ownership of a brand
- based in Ellerslie with a carpark
- work with a global brand
Marketing, Permanent, Auckland
competitive remuneration package
- Work alongside the marketing team to develop and implement strategy
- Provide specialist marketing advice and leadership to brand stakeholders
- Be the champion for the brand, ensuring its ongoing development and evolution
- Develop and manage annual brand calendar to maximise sales revenue, costs of sales and profit ahead of AOP.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and vendors developing integrated customer communication materials
- Coordinate with supply chain, operations, finance, IT & store development - maximising customer experience and success
- Analyse data on marketing and consumer metrics, reporting results and setting improvement targets.
What will make you stand out:
- Passion for the brand journey
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Self-directed and motivated; demonstrating a proactive and innovative approach with a high level of initiative
If you would like to find out more information please call Sonya on 09 968 8247 or hit apply and I will be in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email your CV to Sonya Lunny, or use the application form on this page.
JOB ID: JO-1905-148535_5977737104405936041
Return to Job Listings