My client is a fast-growing sportswear brand that are currently seeking an E-Commerce & Digital Manager to grow their online presence.
As the E-Commerce & Digital Manager, you'll be responsible for the fastest growing channel of the business.
The work demands creative yet analytical flair, who understands both brands and consumers.
eCommerce Manager Responsibilities;
- Own and drive the top line online sales number
- Update and maintain websites
- Grow online presence
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to Paid Social, SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display etc
- Grow social community through Instagram/Youtube/Facebook/Pinterest
eCommerce Manager Requirements;
- Proven experience in e-commerce website administration and maintenance, Content Management Systems, Website Reporting (Google Analytics) and Social (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- A solid understanding of and proven experience with Social Media in a corporate, marketing, community development + brand-building capacity
- An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
- Excellent project management, communication + interpersonal skills
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger - email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.