Part Time, 3 days per week, Fixed Term
A great opportunity to join a leading provider of sales-enablement solutions for the APJ regions.
They are a global company with a growing list of FORTUNE 500 customers.
Everyday will be exciting.
- Assist with some aspects of Recruitment (Job Ad, Phone Screening and reporting)
- Coordination of on boarding and off boarding activities.
- Performing ad-hoc general administrative HR tasks.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assisting Managers with Emergency Evacuations and organizing first aid training.
- Performing Office Administration duties supporting Training, Customer Support, Professional Services, Sales and Finance.
- First point of contact for receiving packages and shipping items as needed.
- Main point of contact in office/ meet and greet guests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Ordering events/meeting lunches as requested.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- 3 years experience
- Basic knowledge on OH&S
- Familiar with Microsoft suite of products.
- Customer Service and Stakeholder Management
Please note this role will you performing heavy on ad-hoc general administrative HR tasks.
Please submit your resume for immediate review.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.