Our client, a specialist NZ Life Insurance provider is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant for a period of up to 6 months. You will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for internal and external reporting, analysis and investigation. This team have a focus around digital transformation and process improvement so there is plenty going on.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management and external reporting
- Production of financial statements
- Compilation, analysis and reporting of results
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc reconciliations
- Compliance to NZ IFRS, the Companies Act, Insurance Act etc
- Internal stakeholder engagement
We are looking for a Senior level CA qualified Financial Accountant. You will ideally have Insurance and financial services experience, alternatively NZ IFRS Tier 1 reporting experience is a must. You will have strong stakeholder engagement and the ability to work with others in a strong team environment
If this sounds like you please send your CV by clicking on the apply button below or call Brenda at Salt on 09 9688243.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.