ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a specialist provider of rental and lease products that are tailored to business technology assets. The Dealer Finance (credit assessment) department for this Australasian business is based in Auckland and are looking for a motivated individual to join to their team. They are extremely busy and as a result require support across two of their teams creating a role of a Dealer Finance Representative and Customer Support.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your tasks will include:
- Collating and assessing credit applications for the Australasian group of companies
- Undertake quality checks of the completed lease documentation
- Arrange payment to suppliers and load the transactions into the internal lending systems the various lending systems.
- Regular interaction with Account Managers across the business.
- Dealing with customer queries. This could be anything from sending a copy of an invoice, to managing the assignment process to helping customers understand details around their obligations of their leased product.
WHAT YOU NEED?
Firstly we are seeking someone with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Secondly would be your attitude and willingness to learn and take on new things. Quick and accurate keyboard skills are important. The ideal candidate would have had some credit assessment in the banking or finance field but this is not essential as my client is willing to teach the right person this skill.
This is an awesome opportunity if you are looking for variety in your role. You will enjoy a competitive salary, flexible working hours, subsidised car parking and a down to earth friendly bunch of people to work with. You will be encouraged to take ownership of your role and there is plenty of opportunity to grow with this business.
Interested? Please apply below or call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 for further information.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.