This role offers a great development opportunity for a data Engineer experienced in SQL , Tableau and ideally Cloud Technologies. There is a focus on assisting these businesses to ensure their data is being collected effectively and being utilised. You will be collecting data from multiple sources and performing high level analytics that will make a real difference to the business. You will be building new data warehouses and assisting with automation.
This role is based in Central Auckland but could offer remote options for the right candidate.
In order to be considered for the position you will have:
- Strong experience with SQL and data visualisation tools (ideally Tableau but similar technologies will also be considered)
- Strong communication skills, particularly when producing and presenting insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in a customer focused role, looking at market or commercial data
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, ideally in Cloud (they are using Google Cloud Platform)
- Hands on experience organising and analysing data as a key function of your role
- The ability to manage large volumes of data and work on multiple complex projects
An hourly rate contractor would also be considered for this role and there is a great package attached to the role
Roles like this don't come around often, if this sounds like a match for you click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.