Work for an international business that is changing the way we operate across the globe. Scope new features for their platform and build a native iOS app for their marketplace.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company with a massive future ahead.
The role will give you the opportunity to contribute to the engineering road map and learn from strong technologists with one of Australia's fastest growing start ups.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a native iOS app
- Scoping new features for the platform with the Product and UX teams
- Contributing to the engineering roadmap
- Managing multiple projects across the business simultaneously
You will need to have
- Minimum of 5 year's commercial iOS application development experience
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Work in an Agile manner, able to iterate through user stories and apply unit & UI testing techniques
- Able to translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
If you're looking for a hands on, senior position within this well established, forward thinking business where your input is valued we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV to Natasha at Salt Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.