- Collaborative Culture
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Work from Wellington or Auckland
Our client a forward-thinking large enterprise are looking for a Senior Service Designer to join their fast-growing team.
You will responsible for mapping out pain points, conceptualise and define the methodology to solve business, operations and technology-related challenges.
Reporting directly to the approachable Head of Customer, you will be working collaboratively with cross functional teams and liaising directly with stakeholders.
This is a full time position due to start ASAP, with the option of working from either the Auckland or Wellington office.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 5+ year's experience delivering service design solutions.
- Deep knowledge of design thinking/ HCD methodologies.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Passion for creating holistic solutions that are meaningful
- Ability to Identify main insights and translate them into service concepts that can be visualised, prototyped and tested
- Previous experience of having worked in agile practices.
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops and host co-creation sessions
This is a great opportunity to get into one of New Zealand's highly recognised businesses.
Please note: You need to be in New Zealand with full working rights to apply for this position.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email your resume to Nikki Allen firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form on this page.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.