Title: BI & Reporting Developer / Engineer
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 plus super
Salt have partnered up with one of the leaders in AI software, in their field, in their search for a BI and Reporting Engineer. This is a newly created position which will partner up with the already established reporting and data team (7), in developing and designing custom dashboards & reports for their global enterprise clients.
The client is known for having a market leading product and a fantastic team behind it. They offer a great culture, fantastic working environment, and the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business.
Responsibilities of the BI & Reporting Engineer:
- Design and develop customer specific reports and dashboards which deliver visual reports
- Work closely with technical and customer facing stakeholders in taking requirements
- Proactively solve problems that may occur during the process and suggest improvements
- Create and maintain documentation
- Work with Business analysts and product owners, translate business requirements and needs into reporting and models
Key skills required for the BI & Reporting Engineer:
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as; Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI
- Strong knowledge of databases such as; SQL, Oracle, Postgres
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with customers, taking briefs and converting those into clean visual reports and dashboards
If you have the skills required above then please apply and I will be in touch.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.