Account Executive - Compliance & Risk
Our client is a one-of-a-kind Australian SaaS vendor. Their platform is used by the biggest companies (Coca-Cola, Qantas, EY), not-for-profits (Oxfam), Schools & Unis in the world to empower their staff. With over 5million users, they're scaling rapidly. They're an early stage company with huge potential.
You will be the first Account Executive on the team to grow the APAC region. You will be focused on working with Chief Compliance Officers and HR Directors in corporates, non for profits and universities. This role is a new business position and will be looking to bring on new logos.
- Achievement of monthly / quarterly / annual new business targets
- Build and maintain relationships with new enterprise business prospects
- Exceed of a target of $1M
- Articulate the software's value proposition to senior business leaders based on a sound understanding of business operations and process management challenges.
- Support Channel Activity
- Attend marketing events and create go to market strategy
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Degree level education (preferred but not required)
- 3+years Enterprise experience
- Must have experience working within SaaS - Preferably in governance, compliance or risk
- Hunter/new business mentality
- Experience of meeting or exceeding targets.
Salary - Up to $110,000 base plus comms & equity
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.